Jesverty 50 Amp Regulated Power Supply, with Variable Voltage
- Voltage Control - The output voltage is continuously adjustable from 9V to 15V or set at a fixed 13.8V. The Noise Offset Circuit moves unwanted switching noise to another frequency.
- Screw-type main terminals - The main output terminals ensure easy compatibility with all DC-powered devices and are large enough to provide an efficient power transfer to your equipment.
- Auxiliary Output Terminals - 2 pairs of auxiliary snap-in terminals and a cigarette lighter socket on the front panel for added convenience.
- Analog V/A Meters - Highly visible V/A twin meters for real-time monitoring of the status.
- Forced Air Cooling Fan & Protection - A built-in cooling fan that prevents overheating and keeps the unit running continuously under heavy loads. Advanced short circuit protection and automatic current limiting ensure the safety of operators and any connected electrical equipment. Fan is thermally activated.